Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Sailing away on a lovely day

Ok my blog is going to be short today .. I am strugling with my story... 971 words so far ... too many to go!
Am also feeling slightly off either ill or unbalanced slightly....don't know what it is yet and hope it isn't too bad ... will do a little meditation on the subject later ... see whats up...

Other things ..Life seems to be opening up and flowing for me .. all kinds of little things that could have easily gone another way have decided to flow mine. I guess something i did worked:)
But let us not be hasty ... things can change at any time... I'm just enjoying the ride at the moment. When it's time to re-set the sails or start paddling then i'll be ready to focus on the next thing.
Whatever that may be.

Damn my dog is such a wuss.. will not leave my side because of the fireworks ... wonder what he will be like this weekend....

So now begins the dark half of the year... Just remember your candles people:)

No comments: