Friday, November 10, 2006

It's love when he lets you write blog entries y'know

Since I am possibly the worlds worst blogger I'll just ease myself in all gentle like. But....few entries in and I may get taken off from jealousy on Mr Ibard's part. I know he will not be able to stand me writing better blogs than him :)

I would like to have this blog as a mix of occult based entries and regular life ones. At the moment 'regular' life is demanding my attention until I am moved and settled, is difficult waiting to be where you want to be...who you want to be with. 2 weeks though...not much longer to wait. Still, shows my dedication to my path when I still do what needs to be done magickally despite the circumstances. But, that's what magick and the Path is about, being as dedicated when things are not running as smooth. Anyone can be doing the right stuff in the easy times after all. By things not being 'easy' right now, I merely mean the amount of change that my life is going through, but everything is going exactly as it should be, how it is meant, and I am crazy happy.

Here's a linky to an occultists blog I enjoy reading: Magickal Thought

2 comments:

I Bard said...

How could I get jealous of you my love?

You may write what you Will..

Have fun :P

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady babylonia, I totally agree w/ ur assessment of doing magick when things are at their most difficult. It is those moments when the most work really gets done I have recently found! It is a test by the Secret Chiefs girl--I know u will pass w/ flying colors! Hope things keep on rockin for u 2! Laterz!