Saturday, November 04, 2006

Weekend catch up

Saturday: we found our new flat! Have to wait till the end of november, then the fun really begins... All that packing and moving and unpacking... Getting new furniture and sorting out he phone line..
But it will all be worth it.

Sent a few CV's off for my Lady's new job hunt. Shouldn't be too long till we hear back from them..

Poor Stitch is all affeared of the fireworks... He has spent most of the night tucked away in the smallest nooks and crannies he can find.

Sunday: A nice relaxing day with nothing to do. Talk, reading, eating out and making love.
Beautiful ... Every day should be like this :)

Have not wrote a single thing for my story this weekend but i don't feel bad about it .. I'll catch up later.. I had more important things to do with my time.

Electricity improves memory: Link - Note this does not mean you plug yourself up to the wall.

No comments: