Friday, November 10, 2006

Know Thyself

Ok I have been up too long reading and thinking and chatting and Not Writing.

Will have to call off the whole NaNoWriMo thing ... I am simply too lazy and unwilling to devote time to it...
Ah well.

Have been thinking about "Know Thyself" .... Had a little chat with my brother about; What, why, who and how...

Was interesting.

One link for you all: False Guru Test

Also another point to think about: What does a Capital Space look like?
for example lower case c, Capital C ... so what about spaces?? What should happen in the screen if i hold down Shift Space?

A modern Koan for you all:) Unless you think it an entirely useless question ... ahh well...

Oh, just one more thing ( I just love Columbo/ Peter Falk) I have decided to stop using "de-qualifiers" in my writing/ speach .... phrases like "i feel" tend to strip what i am actually saying into a pointless waste of words ...

Contrast - "I feel that people should be judged on their merits and flaws alone"

With - "People should be judged on their merits and flaws alone"

Have i got my point across?

If i sound more opinionated then that is not my intention but getting my thought across is ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I get ur point--I FEEL u r saying people say things w/ more words than are really neccessary.
I THINK u may be on to something there--Later

BTW-letting The Lady take over ur blog spot, smells like trouble...LOL

Anonymous said...

PS--I figured out how to post comments in here--now ur fuked!