Monday, October 16, 2006

Yeah, yeah; leave me be :)

Ach so i missed a few days ...
Sue me! :P
Well i kinda got into the habit of staying up too late reading etc and just not DOing ..

Anyway here i am after getting a kick up the behind from Sux..
So i last wrote on Thursday ..
Friday : Work went well ..I think i have made my point:) Was going to go out for a drink with a friend but they had to cancel. Watched Matrix revolutions.

Saturday: Work was excelent because i knew that this was my last day for a week!

Don't ya just love holidays?? :) Was supposed to meet up with friends tonight aswell but had a major headache from lack of sleep so canceled and had a kip ... Watched Dawn of the Dead (2004 version) .. Gotta love a good Zombie film:)

I don't know about you guys but have you ever watched a zombie movie and thought that you were one of the survivors and all the sleepers around you were the zombies?
If not then i'll just go put my straight jacket back on and sit in the corner... :P

Sunday : Spent the whole morning asleep .. damn i needed that! Rerad up on yogic sleeping .... K has some good info in his noggin if you can get around all that goat stuff :)

Project Secret Book Part2 :

Hmm need a better title for that .. But anyway it is still there .. still untouched and ready to be made mine. All i have to do is hollow it out and put a few things in it to make it truly mine.

Actually went out with friends today:) Played cards, got drunk, had a laugh, caught up with a few things and met Chloe's new flatmate.. seems an interesting bloke.

Monday : Today goes to show why i should not go up town with money! :)
I went up to return a Library book and get a haircut and imediately found myself in a cd/dvd shop ... now I have another zombie film to watch and a funky cd to rock to..
Also bought a book : the Mind Gym

Looks very interesting and .. practical which was the main selling point.
So now i am on 'holiday time' and do not have to obey the rules of sleep ... interesting :)

Post box: Still awaiting 2 items in the mail .. grr damned posties hurry up!

I'll set Stitch on you!! I will, don't make me do it!

"Bark Bark! Let the Lord of Chaos Rule!"

No comments: