Sunday, October 01, 2006

Catch up

Ok i have 3 days to catch up with ...
I'll just put down the outstanding things..
Rich and his gf went to a theme park and had their keys phones and handbag stolen...
They bought a brand new mini tank like pickup.
And insist on showing it off. I just think it's a bit soon to get financially dependent on each other .. but thats just me..
Kev is in hospital for some checkups/ new drug testing ...
I think i'll go and see him tomorow and catch up. Talking on the phone is ok but seeing him will be better. Get to catch up and give him a bit of support
Project: Secret Book.
Finnished! now i can hide all manner of goodies in here and no1 will know !! Bwaaahahahahaha...
*cough*
Well, everything but my Ball fits in .. hmm...

Two of our rats died this week so we had a little burial.
The I Ching study is going well. Generally a lot of advice about modesty and centering and non-action.
Really should get into chat and actually talk to the Within Crew ...
Cyas

No comments: