Thursday, October 19, 2006

Dogs, Mud and Creativity

Another day where i wake up at noon..

Heh, almost lost the dog today .. he pulled a fast one and doubled back on me ...Found him in the brook about 10 minutes later rolling around in the mud ... Good dog.. not.


Ok, one of the messiest jobs in the world is cleaning your dog.. no matter what you do the crap gets everywhere.

You Are 92% Happy

It's unlikely that you know anyone happier than you.
You know how to be happy, no matter what life throws at you.


Have been looking around the internet for more filler posts ...I really should get some thinking down on this blog otherwise it will tur into a cut and paste board which is completely deviod of any original content...
And that is writing nothing at all but with extra work involved ...What would be the point in that?

If something raises an idea it could be incorporated into the blog as the origin of the idea..
I think with all my studying that i am doing i have left little time for more creative thinking ... hmmm must find some kind of optimum.

I keep coming back to the idea of creativity coming from a fountain within myself.. the things i see and hear get taken in and mixed up in the cooking pot of my mind. Then newer ideas spring forth ready to be looked at and utilised ...

Now i realy have to go to bed otherwile i'll be a zombie tomorrow..

No comments: