Thursday, October 05, 2006

I Love Post!

Don't you just love getting things through te mail?
I don't mean bills and junk mail ... they aren't post .. just crap thrown through your door .. i mean actual post that you really want.
As you may have figured I got some of that today; A few books sent by Kher, Thanks mate.
I will be up too late tonight reading some of those books.
Again i getthe feeling that i have too much to learn in too little time .. but one step at a time is how you travel...
So what is my next step? :)
Well for now i will concentrate on what i have been doing and wait for an opportunity to arrise, a direction to show itself .. as it were ...
Need to write another short story aswell..
One day i will put a few of these together..
so off i go to write, take care now and try not to get addicted to writing, she's a hard mistress.

No comments: