Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Writing is a bitch

I'm stuck for something to write but write i must. If i stop for this excuse then i will stop for another.
To persivere is the only way to break though a block and persivere i shall.
But it would be so much easier to just leave it to tomorow. Put the load down and rest... sleep here and wait for the morning ..
When morning comes who is to say that i shall want to write? and so it will wait another day.
And writing lurks. It waits round the corner... Ready to jump out and begg you to restart your relationship. Clawing at your leg as you try to walk away, you end up draging it down the street..
Please come back to me please ....
I'll be good .... whatever you want ...
But you know as soon as you pick up that pen again it will be off with someone else inspiring them and leaving you feeling hollow dejected and worthless ..
Damned bitch, did it again... got me interested and strung me along only to drop me again..
I realy should have wrote somethiung tonight but this wil have to do ..
All things are p[roceeding at their wn pace and i'm being patient

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you can't think of anything to write, you could maybe waffle a little...