Thursday, December 14, 2006

Blogs, Writing and All

"Blogging 'set to peak next year'

The blogging phenomenon is set to peak in 2007, according to technology predictions by analysts Gartner.

The analysts said that during the middle of next year the number of blogs will level out at about 100 million.

The firm has said that 200 million people have already stopped writing their blogs."
BBC NEWS

Reading that makes me have to write something to show myself that i am not bored .. just really busy..

What with my Lady here and lots of gifts to buy plus work and sleep, leaves little time for me to write reflections upon life and my day.
And yet that article has spurred me on.
Good for them:)

Have recently joined The Writers Bureau and am all excited about it.
Another thing to fill my time up with! It will, however, mean i must practive writing more. Therefore i shall be updating this blog under the guise of study.

Have been thinking about this world and how it is perfect in its imperfections. How it makes complete sense in its paradoxes:)
Understanding these unknowable things is the trick ...

Feeling the unthinkable,
Ballancing opposites,
Uniting sepparates,
All is one.

Or we could just go and watch TV..... Stop these disturbing thoughts, i want to get off the round-a-bout.

All or nothing. Take your pick.

No comments: