Friday, December 01, 2006

Adriana Land

Am writing this now so I don't get all hassled for being a lazy blogger before He comes home:) Y'know what though? If I was someone else watching me just recently I'd feel sick. It is kinda sickly when someone is so happy and in love (shhh). It's funny how perfectly everything has worked out, but I think when things are 'right' then everything else just fits how it should, things shouldn't have to be difficult. Had been here like 5 days (including the weekend may I add) and I got offered the job I really wanted, which was as it turns out was the first job I applied for. Get to be a Manager now instead of Assistant Manager, can't wait. So, I start that on Wednesday, will be nice to get a routine, don't think I'd be much good at playing housewife somehow, I need to be stimulated through my job as much as through other things :) Saying that though, I have been enjoying having lil afternoon naps.

So far have not got lost, though I feel that buildings keep moving, I misplaced the post office this morning. I was wondering the other day when..../if..... things would hit me, all this change, new place, new everything, new life, but it feels right. It feels like I've been here for ages actually, arriving from the train just a week ago seems craziness.

Now that I've done an update post your scheduled programme of occult type posts will re- commence, wether you appreciate it or not:)

Also, blatant plugging, but seriously, come and visit this friendly occult community of mine.

1 comment:

Willow Goldentree said...

Hey Lady!

Thanks for your comment. I'm sorry I abandoned you, that was selfish I know but I knew this friendship could not be broken! I hope all is well in your world. They're great here, just moving along as quickly and peacefully as possible- which is not always that peaceful. Oh boy.

Blessings!
Willow