Monday, September 04, 2006

Strange day

What to write? In making a promise to myself to write every day i have put great pressure on my creative side. I have to think and articulate a subject on demand.

I find it very strange how we can hide our own feelings from ourselves. If i feel it then i should know it. But evidently i do not wish to know it and therefore it is ignored.
I am begining to think that my subconcious is only the parts of me that the Ego doesn't want to acknowledge.

The shadow grows stronger as the ego becomes more dominant. The thing is, I can be the ego and act self important. The trick is sometimes to remember that i am not the ego.
I can be the detatched mind, understanding the proceses and forces within.

But this subconcious, this beast .... I have sepparated it from myself. Even whilst understanding that it is a part of me, I cannot accept it as part of me.

Thus i have halved myself. I have given it my most powerful tools, all except command.
It has Rage, Passion, Ambition, Seduction. And i have given away the keys because i have been taught that these things are wrong.

And so they are, if used unwisely. Which is why children are told these things. But i am no longer a child and will no longer be a sheep.

It is time to wake up.
It is time to accept that which is within.
It is time to reclaim my shadow.
It is time to become all that I am.

No comments: