Sunday, September 10, 2006

Payday, Wasted and recovery!

Ok have been off since Thursday ..
Friday: Payday.
Bought essentials. Also got new clothes and a new Phone. A funky one i can connect to my computer and play mp3's on. Still got to learn how to use everything

Project: Secret Book
ok i'm giving away a secret here but i am curently making a hollow book so i can keep secret things in .. I don't kniow what i'm going to put in there yet but it will be cool to have a secret hidey hole.
Hey, call me immature if you want. You may have a point but i bet you want one too, don't ya?
I'll tell you what, if your nice i might even take a few pics of it as it's coming along.
Saturday:Wasted!
Oh boy, after work i went out to see if i could find any of my old friends who i used to go out drinking with. Now, I haven't been out with friends in some time But tonight i bumped into some pals from work and we went out on the town.
I'll tell you now, Vodka and red bull is the best drink ever!
Sunday:Recovery :)
I didn't feel too bad, just dehydrated so i ate lots of fruit and drank lots of water .. plus coffee by the boat load...
Also today decided to do Cross aswell as Daily meditation.
We shall see what my experiments bring. Oh yes and i have to try and find something to do to mark the coming Equinox ....
Just to add ...Adria and Iona are being mean :) they know what i'm on about!

Ok tomorrow i am going to try and go to worcester or cheltnam for a shopping expedition...
Also go to this site and post a secret ...
Secrets

No comments: