Friday, September 22, 2006

Nikkid!

Ok today i added a link to my hometown, Evesham for anyone who wants to have a look at the lovely place i live.
Had the longest hottest bath ever :) Just good to relax and chill.
Sat around Nikkid for a while. I don't mind who reads this i bet they feel the same! in your own space just being free of clothes feels natural and liberating.


Other things? Work was work. Still thinking about Ip Goodfellow. he will have his own story some time .. jsut have to find one for him.
hmmm, going to try some more adventures in dreamland ...
Ok, i'll share a little meditation i did today .... Just imaging dark blue sea around me and letting myself sink into my deep thoughts ... really effective.
Enough for now or i'll be here all night ... catch you round

No comments: