Sunday, August 06, 2006

Yay Buton!

Huzzazz! Jenson actually won a race! About time really. Knew he could do it. Etc, etc.

Makes me happy anyway.
Found out i didn't have to dismantle the desk, just clean it down. Thank my lucky stars:)
Ok. Getting my computer back tomorow and getting rid of this horrid carpet. Lots of dust and hair then... Blech! But better sorted than a mess.

Hopefully the new position at work will be sorted out this week but it really depends on how long it takes to hire someone new to take over from me. I hate it when i am waiting for something to happen and i cannot influence it.... Grr!

Heh! But anyway, let it be and just work like mad so that they know when i leave them they will have a big hole to fill.. Bwaaahahahahahah!

Enough for now. Time for good positive thoughts before sleep. Ommmmm Ommm!!

No comments: