Wednesday, August 02, 2006

And so to start...

On this day I have split up with my long term girlfriend, moved back into my fathers house and still do not know what job i am going to next week....

Sounds a little disconcerting but i feel hopefull and ... free.

It may sound a little surprising but i think this overhaul of my life is overdue. Therefore i am learning all about time management and motivational skills to both give myself something to do and occupy my mind as it works in its own unfathomable way. Well unfathomable to me anyway. I'll leave the subconcious sub and have faith that i know what i'm doing.

If you could have 3 things right now what would they be?
>A great girl
>A satisfying job
>Strong friends

Ok enough for now, i can always write more later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you find her?