Wednesday, April 18, 2007

We're Back!


After, well, forever, we're back online!! With moving again, and stuff has taken some time to get a phone line put in and get broadband. So...since it's been a while, I'll quickly update you on what's been going on. We moved into a 2 bedroom house nearer to my work and in the city, is great having space and being close to everything. Ooooo, and coupla weeks ago we got 2 kitties, Avalon and Morgana, sooo cute (as you can see), they're sisters.

Now that we're back online I am getting my website back up and running. I have missed doing all my site stuff and chatting with everyone. Work's going well, everything is going well.

3 comments:

Willow Goldentree said...

Your kitties are quite precious!

Anonymous said...

Bout damn time! Glad to see u two are back from the dead. Now get back to work---chop chop!LOL

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back on line. I hope we can get the web site up to the speed it was performing at a year or so ago. I've been promoting face to face meetups there a lot of times just to let people know the site is still active.